Nutrients Required for Human Health & Healing
© Copyright Bee Wilder March 30, 2015
Nutrients means the kinds of substances the human body needs in order to live, grow, and be healthy.
The Five Primary Causes of ALL Failing Health
- Lack of the correct combination of nutrients that all humans need in order to be healthy.
- Lack of oxygen at a cellular level and/or the inability of the body’s cells to utilize oxygen.
- Accumulation of toxins, poisons, and waste because of an inability of the body to detoxify like it should.
- Lowered vitality (energy) due to stress, shock, injury, emotional upsets, losses, relationship or financial worries, being unhealthy, etc.
- Poor "Nutritional Status" acquired from parents upon conception.
The human body is composed of thousands of different chemicals, many that it can manufacture itself to sustain health. However, some nutrients the human body cannot manufacture are called "essential" because it is essential that humans obtain them from their diet and/or supplements. This article reviews the essential nutrients, their sources, and their role in health and healing.
- Vitamins such as A, C, D, E, B, etc.**
- Seven (7) macrominerals (see below)
- Trace minerals, which are all minerals not listed in macrominerals, that are only needed in small amounts, i.e. zinc, iodine, iron, etc.
- Fats, i.e. saturated fats like unrefined coconut oil, butter, suet, tallow, lard, fatty meats, etc. and others described in Fats & Oils from The Skinny on Fats.
- Two (2) "essential" fatty acids (see below).
- Nine (9) "essential" proteins, called amino acids (see below).
*The water in the cells is actually derived from the metabolism of a combination of fats which includes saturated fats (unrefined coconut oil, butter, lard, and other natural occurring animal fats), omega 3, omega 6, and oil soluble vitamins A, D, and E. If the diet lacks these important fats water cannot be utilized and absorbed, so most of it will go into the blood stream and out through the kidneys in urine.
**Even though the sun can produce vitamin D on the skin, most people today are unable to do that for reasons explained in Vitamin D — Amount of Sun Exposure Required.
Seven (7) Macrominerals
These seven (7) macrominerals are required daily, in amounts of 200 milligrams or more – all other minerals are called trace minerals because they are only required in very small amounts:
- calcium – foods plus supplement
- magnesium – foods plus supplement
- chloride – in good ocean sea salt
- sodium – in good ocean sea salt
- phosphorus – found in all meats and eggs
- potassium – found in many foods, i.e. eggs, meats, vegetables, tea, etc.
- sulphur – found in eggs, meats, lemons, garlic and many other foods
All cells throughout the body can only utilize and absorb minerals if there is a combination of fats including saturated fats (unrefined coconut oil, butter, lard, and other natural occurring animal fats), omega 3, omega 6, and oil soluble vitamins A, D, and E in the diet. If the diet lacks these important fats all cells, tissues, and organs throughout the body will suffer from a lack of minerals.
Two (2) "Essential" Fatty Acids
However, the body needs a combination of fats including saturated fats (unrefined coconut oil, butter, lard, and other natural occurring animal fats), along with oil soluble vitamins A, D, and E in order to be healthy, and all of them are necessary so the body can process all fats along two pathways which are:
- Omega 3 Pathway
- Omega 6 Pathway
For details on these two pathways, called the Prostaglandin Pathways, and how they work read Tripping Lightly Down the Prostaglandin Pathways by Mary Enig, PhD, Weston A. Price Foundation. However it is a very technical article so be prepared to look up a lot of word definitions.
Nine (9) "Essential" Proteins
There are nine (9) “essential” proteins, called amino acids, and all nine are in all meats and eggs:
Bee’s Healthy Program Heals Your Body and Maintain Its Health because it:
Bee’s Candida Program is an OVERALL Healthy Program that improves anyone’s health, as witnessed by these miraculous Success Stories. To learn the five primary causes of all failing health, and to understand what you need to do to take charge of your health and life! Read:
How to Successfully Overcome Candida
- Provides the correct combination of the nutrients all Humans needs as listed above, in order to be healthy (foods and supplements).
- Eliminates toxins in foods and drinks that cause the body to create bugs, bacteria, candida/fungi, etc.
- Eliminates damaging foods.
- Eliminates toxins in general.