Bentonite Clay in Not Good to Use
© Copyright Bee Wilder
clay is the trade name for a commercial type of clay which uses the Smectite group of clays, called montmorillonite
clay, and it contains aluminum.
got turned off bentonite clay when I found out humans
and animals have been poisoned by chronic ingestion of it, with symptoms such
as muscle pain, muscle rheumatism, muscle weakness and lethargy, along with hypokalemia (an abnormally low concentration of potassium
in the blood) and iron deficiency resulting in a type of anemia. That's when I started researching it.
It is also
possible for bentonite clay to come from land areas
which have been toxic dumps. Clay beds
are commonly used for dumping such toxic wastes because the layer of clay confines
it and acts as an impervious barrier to the passage of water.
Some bentonite clay
has been found to contain dioxins (a by-product of
pesticide manufacture: a toxic compound that is carcinogenic).
companies that use bentonite clay, like the oil
industry, warn workers about inhaling bentonite
powder, which is very dangerous.
because it contains silica dust, which when inhaled causes respiratory
problems. They advise using a mask or extraction fan to avoid contact with the
clay is use as an absorbent material to remove heavy metals from the intestines, and also to provide minerals to the body — it
contains about 61 types of minerals.
A much safer and healthier way to provide
the body with minerals is with by eating nutrient-dense foods, and also getting
plenty of good ocean sea salt like Celtic, which contains over 80 minerals.
salt also aids digestion by increasing the production of hydrochloric acid,
bile and other digestive enzymes. It
also helps the body absorb nutrients out of foods.