© Copyright Bee Wilder March 20, 2015
Pureed foods are foods that are cooked and blended into a baby-food-like consistency.
Helps Detoxification and Digestion
The purpose of this program is:
- To help the body detoxify itself.
- To help alleviate digestive problems.
- Continue taking supplements while you are on this program.
- Every day of this treatment do two clear water enemas — Clear Water Enema Procedures. It is okay to do one clear water enema per day if time is limited.
- Some people may not be able to add solid foods after 2 days, and will need to stay on pureed foods, bone broth, soup, and Bee’s Egg Drink longer than 2 days, in which case they should do clear water enemas 9 days in a row, and after 9 days wait 4 days and start doing Coffee Enemas following the Enema Frequency Schedule. Some people are in such bad shape they may need to stay on liquid and pureed foods for 6 months or longer.
Day One through Day Nine
Day Two: Add foods that are cooked and pureed in a blender or food processor. Foods should only include foods allowed on the Candida Diet Food List. Pureeing foods increases absorption, puts less stress on the digestive system, and decreases the amount of undigested foods—see How to Puree Foods, and the Kinds of Foods to Puree below.
Day Three through Nine: Continue to consume broth, soup, Bee’s Egg Drink, and cooked pureed foods as described in Day One and Two above, and gradually add more and more cooked solid foods each day over the next seven days until you are completely back on a solid food diet.
How to Puree Foods and the Kinds of Foods to Puree
Foods to Puree
- Ground meats, i.e. poultry (chicken, turkey, duck, goose), pork, beef, lamb, etc.
- Vegetables on the Candida Diet Food List, except for green leafy vegetables. Green leafy vegetables take a very long time to cook (50 minutes or more), and they do not puree very easily.
- Cook ground meats to medium in unrefined coconut oil, lard, bacon fat or butter on low heat or cook them in water. Do not overcook meats on high heat since it removes moisture and binds the protein molecules closer together making them harder to digest. Include all of the fat used for cooking when the meats are pureed—see Candida Diet Food List for a list of fats. Also see Unnatural Fats and Oils Damage the Entire Body.
- Vegetables should be well–cooked so their cell walls (fibers) are broken down in order to release the nutrients in them. Cook them until they can easily be mashed with a fork—see Raw Versus Cooked Carbs (Plant Foods).
- Put cooked foods into a blender or food processor, either separately or together, as desired, with enough liquid so they will puree into a thick smooth baby-food-like consistency. Meats and vegetables mixed together makes a great blended soup. Salt, pepper and other spices can be added to improve flavour.
Do not use the microwave to cook or heat any foods or drinks, including waterm— see Microwaving & Irradiation Dangers.