Foods & Drinks That Damage Health
There are many foods and drinks available today that damage health, but most people do not realize it or know about them. That is because the food industry does not prepare foods like our ancestors did before industrialization, and the food industry’s motive is profits and not your health!
Summary of Foods That Damage Health:
- Processed foods, fake foods, and food products, particularly white flour and polished rice.
- Irradiated (zapped with radiation) and microwaved foods.
- Foods and drinks that contain chemicals, i.e. additives, preservatives, emulsifiers, dyes, flavor enhancers, etc.
- Sugar and all forms of it, including a high consumption of fruits, honey, molasses, sugar substitutes and sweeteners
- Unnatural oils and fats, and all products containing them.
- Soy and soybean–based foods and drinks.
- Table salt.
- Grains, nuts, seeds and legumes that have not been properly prepared, including all products containing them.
- High-carbohydrate diets.
- Diets that do not contain plenty of protein and fat from animals.
- Low-fat diets.
For more details see Foods That Damage, Food That Heal.