Anxiety and Depression, Help For
© Copyright Bee Wilder March 29, 2015
Anxiety and depression are two of the most common mental and emotional issues, that can also include irritability, anger issues, mood swings, an inability to think or concentrate (lack of attention labelled as ADHD or ADD), or to rationalize, control negatives emotions, compulsive behaviour, etc.
ADHD stands for Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and ADD stands for Attention deficit disorder, that are claimed to be mental disorders, along with thousands of other “so-called” mental disorders, that have been fabricated (made up) by the psychiatric industry in order to sell drugs as documented by the Citizens Commission on Human Rights. In fact the Diagnostic & Statistical Manual is psychiatry’s deadliest scam! Also read There are No “Safe” Psychiatric Drugs.
Real Disease Versus Mental "Disorder"
Source: Quick Facts About Psychiatry
"Psychiatric disorders are not medical diseases. There are no lab tests, brain scans, X-rays or chemical imbalance tests that can verify any mental disorder is a physical condition. This is not to say that people do not get depressed, or that people can’t experience emotional or mental duress, but psychiatry has repackaged these emotions and behaviors as "disease" in order to sell drugs. This is a brilliant marketing campaign, but it is not science."
Psychiatric Disorders Voted Into Existence
Source: Quick Facts About Psychiatry
"Psychiatry’s diagnostic criteria are literally voted into existence and inserted into the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual for Mental Disorders (DSM). What is voted in is a system of classification of symptoms that is drastically different from, and foreign to, anything in medicine. None of the diagnoses are supported by objective evidence of physical disease, illness, or science."
Side Effects [of drugs]
Source: Quick Facts About Psychiatry
"Psychiatrists can’t predict what adverse side effects you might experience because not one of them knows how their drugs work.
Psychotropic drugs are increasingly being exposed as chemical toxins with the power to kill. Psychiatrists claim their drugs save lives, but according to their own studies, psychotropic drugs can double the risk of suicide."
No Genetic Proof of Mental Illness
Source: Quick Facts About Psychiatry.
"’No claim for a gene for a psychiatric condition has stood the test of time, in spite of popular misinformation.’—Dr. Joseph Glenmullen, Harvard Medical School psychiatrist."
Two Main Causes of Mental Illnesses & Disorders:
- The body.
- The mind, which causes psychosomatic symptoms, reactions, illness, diseases, organ malfunctions, etc. and irrational emotional reactions as documented in the book Dianetics, The Modern Science of Mental Health—watch this Video to understand your mind, how it works and what can be done about it.
When you are physically unhealthy it also affects your emotional and mental well-being and health.
Physical Reactions Related to Anxiety & Depression
When a person has anxiety it is common to get heart palpitations (racing heart), nausea, and other physical reactions, that can be caused by:
- Reactions to toxic substances in foods and drinks, the environment, in personal care and cleaning products, and from many other sources of toxins.see Toxins – Environmental, Household, Personal Care, etc..
- Stresses due to being unhealthy physically and/or by emotional stress, that cause the body to run on its fight/flight nervous system—see Deep Breathing Exercises Help You Heal for many adverse physical reactions and how to do deep breathing exercises that switch over to your healing nervous system.
- Depression can be caused by impaired adrenal function, thyroid problems, lack of nutrients, and hormone imbalances, and because of toxins. It can be related to high and low levels of important minerals like calcium and magnesium, with low levels also being associated with anxiety. After comparing the backgrounds of patients who required very high doses of calcium per day it turned out that a very large percentage had a history of benzodiazepine (tranquilizers/sedatives) use. However, it is not advisable to increase calcium supplements without knowing enough about nutrition, since high calcium intake can cause severe symptoms if not balanced with other minerals and nutrients, particularly with magnesium. In any case, single nutrients do not work in isolation of other nutrients.
Here’s some important interactions of nutrients:
- A combination of fats and fat soluble nutrients are required in order for minerals and water to be absorbed and utilized by the cells, including saturated fats like butter, lard, unrefined coconut oil, etc., omega 3, omega 6, vitamins A, D & E.
- In order for any of the fats in the combination above (#1) to be absorbed and utilized all of the others are necessary.
- All nutrients work together,see Nutrients Required for Human Health & Healing.
Drugs are poisons that force the body to create reactions against them to protect itself and eliminate them as soon as possible, see How Our Bodies React to Poisons (Toxins). Unfortunately, this type of drug therapy continues to be a trademark of modern medicine, treating the “result of” and not the “cause of” failing physical and mental health.
Anxiety, irritability, racing heart, nervousness, and other emotional problems can be caused by impaired organs throughout the body, and toxins, including drugs, circulating throughout the system.
All toxins, including drugs, cause all cell membranes to become stiff/rigid which interferes with the proper functioning of all organs and tissues, and it also means that hormones, nutrients, oxygen, and even water, are less able to get into the cells where they are needed, see Toxins Cause Cell Membrane Defects, and the cells cannot get rid of their own natural toxic waste products, i.e. carbon dioxide which is breathed out through the lungs.
In order for all cell membranes to be healthy they need to be constructed out of 50% saturated fat (unrefined coconut oil, butter, lard, etc.); lung cells require 100% saturated fat, see The Cholesterol Theory is a Total Scam.
The Solution is to Get Healthy
It is most important to get healthy in order to heal the underlying physical reasons you have anxiety and depression, which is done mainly by consuming the correct combination of nutrients all Humans need in order to be healthy, see Food Selection for Humans and Nutrients Required for Human Health and Healing.
Bee’s Candida Program is an OVERALL Healthy Program that improves anyone’s health, as witnessed by these miraculous Success Stories. To learn the five primary causes of all failing health, and to understand what you need to do to take charge of your health and life! Read:
How to Successfully Overcome Candida.
Helpful Ways to Alleviate Anxiety & Depression
- Do these deep breathing exercises whenever you have anxiety or depression to switch your body over from running on its fight/fight nervous system—see Deep Breathing Exercises Help You Heal.
- Go off of all drugs as soon as possible. It is advisable to slowly go off of antidepressants, tranquilizers or sedatives as soon as possible working with your doctor.
- Help increase liver and adrenal functioning by doing Dry Skin Brushing 3 times a week.
- Take Epsom salt baths 3 times a week—add 1-2 cup of Epsom salts to warm (not hot) bath water and mix it well. Soak 15 to 20 minutes to help your body detoxify and to absorb the magnesium, which is very helpful for depression and anxiety.
- Go outside and take a leisurely walk, looking around at the trees, buildings, grass, sky, etc. to help get your mind out of the past when bad things happened to you, and into present time.
- Get busy with something constructive like cleaning, working in a garden, sorting and filing papers, cooking, making something, i.e. craft projects, etc.
- Call or visit an uplifting friend, neighbor, or relative.
- Help someone else.
- Write down all of the things you have to be thankful for.
- Watch comedy on TV, or a movie that is uplifting and inspiring.