Die-Off Symptoms and How to Handle Them
© Copyright Bee Wilder February 16, 2015
Here are two important articles you need to read so you will know “the truth about candida/fungi, bacteria, bugs, viruses, etc.” and what you need to do to improve your health:
- How to Successfully Overcome Candida
- Curing Candida, How to Get Started
- For encouragement and inspiration see these wonderful Success Stories by members of Bee’s Candida Support Group.
Carbohydrates (carbs) are any foods that are “not” classified as protein or fat, including vegetables, sugars, fruits, grains, nuts, seeds, spices, herbs, honey, sap from trees such as maple syrup, etc.
Die-Off Symptoms Re–Defined
The term “die-off symptoms” is no longer used on this website because it was fabricated (made up) by the medical field in order to make us believe antibiotic drugs were killing off bacteria, making them “appear as if” they were beneficial to us, which is not true!
The fact “is” antibiotic drugs are toxic (poisons) that force the body to react to it like it does to any other kinds of poison, as explained in False Information About Die-Off Symptoms and Herxheimer Reactions.
Therefore, what the medical industry defines as “die-off symptoms” or Herxheimer reactions are actually natural reactions the body creates in order to maintains its health as best it can in spite of poor nutrition, toxins from drugs, etc. In other words, the body creates symptoms and reactions in order to eliminate (detoxify), minimize, and protect itself from the poisonous affects of antibiotic drugs.
All drugs are toxic, which means that all of the “side effects” listed for drugs are also natural body reactions. Antibiotics and drugs “appear to help” since they suppress the body’s natural detoxifying and healing reactions, driving the illness or disease deeper into the body which contributes to more serious debilitating health and degenerative diseases as explained in Inflammation and Infection are Natural Healing Processes.
- Consuming the correct combination of nutrients every human body needs (diet plus some supplements) in order to be healthy—see Food Selection for Humans and Nutrients Required for Human Health and Healing.
- Eliminating toxins in foods, drinks, and the environment — see Environmental Toxins and Household Toxins Checklist.
- Eliminating damaging foods and high-carb low-fat diets – see Candida Diet Foods List.
Also see Healing Naturally, General Information to understand how our bodies heal themselves.
You Do Not Get Sick from a Lack of Drugs!
The medical field labels each and every “sign” of poor health as separate diseases, illnesses, organ malfunctions, syndromes, etc., however all diseases are simply “signs” the body is working very hard to maintain its health in spite of poor nutrition, toxins, etc. Therefore, it stands to reason that the only way to reverse the disease processes is by building up the overall strength and health of your body according to Nature’s Laws on Health.
Remember that only the body can heal itself if you give it the nutrients it needs, and eliminate toxins, so it can do its job the way Nature intended.
Healing Reactions are "Not" Allergic Reactions.
An allergy is defined as: "A condition in which the body has an exaggerated response to a substance introduced by inhalation, ingestion, injection, or skin contact, often manifested by itchy
eyes, runny nose, wheezing, skin rash, hives, diarrhea, gas, bloating, headaches, aching muscles, joint pain, and many others."
Please note that the list of allergic reactions is exactly the same as the list of healing and detoxifying reactions created by your body. Such reactions indicate that the body is working very hard to eliminate and/or minimize the effects of toxic overloads on the body, or the ingestion of toxins or poisons, and toxins produced by the body during normal metabolism.
Metabolism is the set of chemical reactions that happen in living organisms to maintain life. These processes allow organisms to grow and reproduce, maintain their structures, and respond to their environments. It is derived from the Greek words “Metabolism” for “change.” Metabolism produces many different kinds of toxins, which includes natural cellular waste products, that must be eliminated on a daily basis through many elimination channels i.e. the lungs, liver, kidneys, skin, intestines, etc., for example gases such as carbon dioxide (breathed out through the lungs), ammonia and urea eliminated by the kidneys, etc.
The process of elimination (detoxification) can be hampered for one reason or another. When a particular toxin overwhelms the body’s ability to detoxify itself it produces inflammation and/or infection (viruses and bacteria, i.e. bugs) in the area trying to rid itself of the problem. Candida/fungi, bacteria, germs, bugs, etc. are created everywhere in Nature in order to break down toxins, garbage, etc., such as a compost heap, which also occurs in all bodies – see The Germ Theory of Disease is Not True.
Inflamed areas signal the start of a disease. They are actually signals, or “signs” (called symptoms), the body sends, stating that it cannot rid itself of accumulating toxins. If toxins are not eliminated the body deposits them in areas where they will do the least harm, i.e. fat cells, cysts, polyps, tumors, the skin, etc. and it also creates viruses, bacteria, candida/fungi or even cancer as noted previously in order to neutralize toxic effects or to get rid of them.
After enough toxins are accumulated they move into body cells and tissues producing degenerative diseases that are common today, including heart disease, cancer, diabetes, arthritis, asthma, Alzheimer’s, malfunctioning organs, etc.
Many people mistakenly assume they are allergic to many healthy foods, herbs, spices, etc. because of allergy tests or body reactions, which the modern medicine labels as allergies. Please note that almost all allergy tests are inaccurate and they should not be relied upon to determine food allergies since laboratories do not use good uncontaminated foods to use in tests – see Food Allergy Tests Are Questionable. Also allergy tests are based upon the The Antibody Theory Defies Logic.
Some allergies are obvious, because they are caused by toxic substances, i.e. smoke, chemicals, smog, chemtrails, pesticides, etc. But allergies to animal dander, dust mites, dust, mold, pollen, etc. are less obvious. And, not everyone reacts negatively to those substances, which points to a difference in the people that do react. That difference is an overload of toxins indicating that the body cannot detoxify itself normally like it should.
The fact is the body can, and will, react to healthy unadulterated foods with allergic-like symptoms. This is exactly the same way the body reacts to toxins or poisons. After all, the body only has one set of responses. However, reactions to good healthy foods are not allergic reactions, instead they are healing reactions. When the body receives nutrients it needs it goes into high gear doing its job of healing and this results in detoxifying and healing reactions and symptoms. See Healing Foods, Herbs and Spices Create Healing Reactions.
Hives are a healing reaction too, when the body releases histamines and other chemicals into the bloodstream in order to get rid of, neutralize or confine toxins. One of the best ways is through the skin which helps protect vital inner organs. In fact all abnormal eruptions inside and outside the body are toxins being released, including hives, acne, pimples, rashes, itching, swelling, eczema, psoriasis, moles, skin tags, warts, aging spots, freckles, canker sores, fever blisters, abscesses, polyps, cysts, tumours, nail fungus, rosacea, etc.
Therefore, do not be alarmed if you get healing and detoxifying reactions from healthy foods like eggs, unrefined coconut oil, butter, and many other good healing foods. Eggs are a good example since they are high in sulphur, which is one of the 7 macrominerals the body requires, and it is most important for detoxification processes in the body. The same is true for garlic and other foods high in sulphur.
Healing and detoxifying reactions include an upset stomach, gas, bloating, diarrhea, a cold or flu, inflammation, muscle and joint aches, pains and stiffness, headache, skin eruptions of all kinds, and abnormal eruptions inside the body such as cysts, polyps, tumours, abscesses, etc.
If you get healing or detoxifying reactions from a healthy food that are alarming or intolerable, cut back on the amount you consume at one time and gradually increase it. For example start with 1 teaspoon (or less) of egg yolk 3 times a day with complete meals, and gradually increase the amount every 3-5 days, depending upon the severity of your healing reactions. Eventually you won’t get any reactions to eggs and will be able to eat as many as you wish, just like many babies, children, and others have been able to do who are on Bee’s Candida Program.
Unfortunately natural healing means your symptoms will get worse before they get better, but eventually your good days will increase and your bad days will decrease. However, it takes time, patience, and persistence on your healing program to get healthy.
Natural healing takes 1 month for every year you’ve been unhealthy, and for most people today that is since before they were born because of the poor “nutritional status” they acquired from their parents upon conception.
To help you "endure" the onslaught of symptoms and reactions keep in mind that these reactions mean you are succeeding in ridding your body of toxins and that "healing" is
taking place. Every drugless healing practitioner is well aware of natural healing and detoxifying reactions and symptoms that occur.
For example, Cancer Clinics in Mexico explain to their patients that without a healing reaction within the first two weeks of the program they must be re-evaluated for what could be causing the delay. (This could be from ingesting things that counteract the program or from using personal care items such as lotions, cosmetics, hair care items, etc. that interfere with the program, or not taking the prescribed amount of coffee enemas.) When a patient experiences a healing reaction all of the staff rejoices with the patient.
How to Get Rid of Viruses, Bacteria, Candida/Fungus and Even Cancer
Viruses, bacteria, candida/fungus and even cancer cannot be eliminated by “killing them off”. Remember that they are created by your own body and in all of Nature for very good reasons, as noted above. The only way to get rid of them is to get healthy by:
- Consuming the correct combination of nutrients every human body needs (diet plus some supplements) in order to be healthy—see Food Selection for Humans.
- Eliminating damaging foods and high-carb low-fat diets.
- Eliminating toxins and foods that force the body to create bugs, bacteria, candida/fungi, etc. to get rid of toxins and/or minimize their adverse affects on health.
- Eliminating toxins in general.
When the body is healthy enough there will be no reason for it to create bugs, germs, bacteria, candida/fungi. etc.
It is like the manure pile and the flies, with the manure pile representing the poor condition of the body. You cannot get rid of the manure pile by killing off the flies. You must clean up the manure pile instead, which means building up your overall health so your body can heal and detoxify itself according to Nature’s Laws on Health and Healing.
Causes of Severe Healing and Detoxifying Reactions
- Changing over to this healthy program too fast, particularly taking too much good fat without slowly increasing it, which creates more healing and detoxifying reactions than are necessary. For more information see Curing Candida, How to Get Started.
- Doing treatments, and taking supplements, herbs, antifungals, probiotics, hormones, drugs, etc. that are not recommended on this program. Remember More is not better! That is because over treating your body overwhelms it causing more symptoms than are necessary, and also making your body less able to heal itself, which means healing will slow down or stop completely.
- Taking drugs, antibiotics, and over-the-counter medicines adds more toxins/poisons that your body has to constantly get rid of, which increases healing and detoxifying symptoms and can also slow or stop the natural healing processes.
- Over–Exercising takes away (depletes) energy and resources your body needs to heal and detoxify itself and it mobilizes too many toxins, causing more detoxifying symptoms than your body can handle. While healing and detoxifying only do these recommended Mild Forms of Exercise.
- Taking hormones, including bioidentical kinds, birth control pills, hormone replacement therapy (HRT), cortisone, prednisone, etc. have a very powerful effect on the body, that interferes with the body’s ability to heal and detoxify itself as it should. Your body is smart enough to balance out all hormones as you progress towards total health, since it will be getting all of the nutrients necessary for balancing and producing proper hormones.
- Consuming foods and drinks not on the foods list.
- Getting an extra dose of toxins unexpectedly, i.e. by pesticide spraying in your area, by doing a lot of painting, by using toxic cleaning products, etc.
- Not taking supplements every day.
- Overdoing anything, except as recommended.
- Experiencing stresses, such as relationship, financial, loss of loved ones, damage to property, injuries, etc.
Your body is smart enough to balance out all of its nutrient levels, so no other supplements are necessary in order to get healthy.
Natural healing cannot be pushed or rushed in any way, since it will still take 1 month of healing for every month you’ve been unhealthy if you are consistently on the program. In order to ensure life-long health you need to follow the basic principles of this healthy programs.
Help for Intolerable Healing & Detoxifying Reactions
You cannot avoid all detoxifying and healing reactions since that is how the body heals itself. If your reactions are intolerable you can do some treatments which may help.
However, do not expect any treatments to cure anything, since healing must come from inside, mainly with all of the nutrients Humans need, i.e. diet and supplements. Treatments may assist you somewhat, but should only be done for short periods of time, not long-term, and not too often.
- Ensure you are only eating foods on the foods list.
- Ensure you are taking the correct amounts and kinds of all supplements daily.
- Do the 9-Day Program.
- Take extra Vitamin C (in addition to your daily dose): Take 4,000 mg of vitamin C all at once, and take 1,000 mg every hour while you are awake until symptoms subside, but not longer than 7 days, or until bowel tolerance is reached, i.e. you get loose stools or diarrhea. When you reach bowel tolerance take a little less vitamin C each hour, i.e. 250 mg less, until you reach bowel tolerance again, and so on. Vitamin C helps the body detoxify itself. Only do this treatment for a maximum of 7 days, and lower the doses gradually the same way you increased them.
- Ensure you are taking a minimum of 1 teaspoon of good ocean sea salt daily, either added to foods, added to water you drink during meals, or by putting small amounts under your tongue and dissolving them, followed by water.
- Take Epsom salts baths, that contains magnesium sulfate which is absorbed through the skin and helps your relax. Baths also help pull toxins out through the skin. Ensure the water is warm enough, but not too hot so that you sweat. Add two cups (500 grams) of Epsom salts to the bath water as it is running, and swish it around with your hand to help dissolve it. Soak for 15-20 minutes at time. Do not overdo baths. Start with 3 or 4 per week and slowly increase them to a maximum of once a day. Later on you will only need a bath once a week or on an “as needed basis”.
- Do Deep Breathing Exercises to switch your body over from running on its fight/flight nervous system to running on its more healing nervous system.
- For relaxation do this for 15 minutes every day. Lie on the floor with your feet on a chair so your thighs are at a right angle to the seat of the chair, and the calves of your legs are lying across the seat of the chair. It is as simple as that.
- Take a few moments every day to thump your thymus, which stimulates it. Using your knuckles thump gently but firmly on your middle of your breastbone. Thump gently about 10 times in a row. Do this several times a day to wake up your thymus, which is very important part of your Lymphatic System.
- Do Dry Skin Brushing to stimulate the liver, adrenal glands and lymphatic system, increasing their ability to handle the toxins, and to help them detoxify better.
- Do Coffee Enemas to help the liver, adrenal glands and lymphatic system detoxify.
The best treatments are always those that do not interfere with the nutrients in the foods, water, and supplements including: