Submitted by Debra NW, who is a moderator for Bee’s Candida Support Group, that you are welcome to join!
Dill water is helpful for stomach upsets, gas and bloating.
Soak the dill seeds beforehand – soak 1 teaspoon of dill seeds in a pinch of salt,
with enough water to cover for 7 hours, and then strain out the water.
Makes 2 cups (recipe can be doubled).
- 1 teaspoon dill seeds, soaked
- 1 pint boiled water
All spices and herbs must be organic or certified organic from the health store, since most commercial
products are irradiated (zapped with radiation) which change and damage the body’s cells if consumed.
- Soak dill seeds in a pinch of salt, with enough water to cover for 7 hours.
- The next day boil 1 pint of water and add soaked dill seeds. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain out the seeds and drink it hot or cold.
- It may be stored in the refrigerator for 2 days.