- Vital Choice Seafoods
- U.S. Wellness Meats
- Nutiva, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Mountain Rose Herb, including unrefined coconut oil.
- Alternative Farming Systems Information Center, Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
- Community Involved in Sustaining Agriculture (CISA), CISA is dedicated to sustaining agriculture and promoting the products of small farms.
- Eat Well Guide: Wholesome Food from Healthy Animals:
The Eat Well Guide is a free online directory of healthy meat, poultry, dairy, and eggs from farms, stores, restaurants, inns, and hotels, and online outlets in the United States and Canada.
- Farmers’ Markets: A national listing of farmers’ markets.
- FoodRoutes: FoodRoutes can help you connect with local farmers so that you can find the freshest, tastiest food possible. On their interactive map, you can find a listing for local farmers, and markets near you.
- Local Harvest: This website will help you find farmers’ markets, family farms, and other sources of good food in your area, where you can buy produce, grass-fed meats, etc.
- Weston A. Price Local Chapters Around the World
Local chapters help you find locally–grown organic and biodynamic vegetables, milk products, butter, eggs, chicken and meat from pasture–fed animals, etc..