Changed to “Safe with the Candida Diet” September 12, 2011
Submitted by Nicola, who is a member of Bee’s Candida Support Group, that you are welcome to join!
Some people with candida may not tolerate lemons when first starting on the diet, so please be cautious.
- 3 whole eggs
- 6 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil (or less, depending upon the amount you tolerate)
- juice of 2 lemons, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons non-chlorinated water
- 1 teaspoon ground stevia leaf, or to taste
- small ovenproof dish 5 inches in diameter and 1 1/2 inches deep
- Preheat oven to 180°F.
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor, and blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the blended mixture into a small ovenproof dish.
- Put it in the preheated oven, and bake it for 30 minutes. No water is necessary.
It is very nice when it is warm, but when it is cold it is fantastic; almost like lemon cheesecake!