Contributed by Megan, who is a member of Bee’s Candida Support Group, that you are welcome to join!
Makes 2-3 servings
Use all organic and local ingredients when possible.
- whole cauliflower
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon unrefined coconut oil
- about 1/4 cup spring onions, minced (add whatever suits you)
- ocean sea salt, to taste
All spices and herbs must be organic or certified organic from the health store, since most commercial
products are irradiated (zapped with radiation) which change and damage the body’s cells if consumed.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Rinse cauliflower and cut off the hard part and leaves.
- Cut into 8 pieces and boil it for 15 minutes.
- Strain out the water.
- Mash the cauliflower with a (hand) blender or with a fork.
- Add a sea salt, eggs, butter, oil, spring onions and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to an oven-safe dish with a cover.
- Cover it and bake it for about 20 minutes.
It almost tastes like mashed potatoes and it is a very good companion to (stew) meat with lots of gravy, so you can eat the mashed cauliflower with gravy on top.