Skin Treatment with Garlic & Coconut Oil Ointment
Source: A to Z Symptoms and Remedies – search for Athelete’s Foot.
This treatment kills Candida/fungus, parasites, bacteria and viruses when applied directly on the areas affected. In addition, it treats candida/fungus by absorption through the skin into the bloodsteam.
How to Make the Ointment
- 3 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil. unrefined coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (organic & expeller or cold pressed)
- 1 tablespoon garlic, crushed and chopped
- small wide mouth jar with lid
- Warm 3 tablespoons of coconut oil in a small pan until melted (do not heat it too much) – see How Do You Identify a Good Quality Coconut Oil.
- Add 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, and mix well.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add 1 tablespoon of garlic, and mix.
- Pour the mixture into a blender or food processor, and blend at slow speed, and then at high speed for 2 minutes.
- Strain the mixture to remove chunks of garlic that the blender may have missed.
- Pour the strained mixture into a wide mouth jar, and screw the lid on tight. Keep the Ointment in the refrigerator.
This mixture turns into a thick soft paste after 1 hour, which keeps in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks.
Uses for the Ointment
- Rub the mixture into the skin; it transfers raw garlic oil directly into the bloodstream.
- Apply it to the feet of children or infants to fight candida or infections.
- Rub it on the chest for chest colds, bronchitis, pneumonia, etc.
- Rub it on the neck and throat for coughs, colds, sore throat, etc.
- Rub it into nostrils and sinuses for colds or sinus infections.
- Apply directly to sores inside the mouth.
- Rub it on Athlete’s foot and the genital area for jock itch.
- Rub it into nails that have fungal infection.
- Put the mixture into gelatin capsules and insert them into the vagina or rectum, for candida/yeast or other related infections.
- Apply to rashes anywhere on the body.
- Use a cotton swab to apply it to the ears, or put a few drops in each ear followed by a cotton ball.