VAGINAL INFECTION CAUSES & TREATMENTS
© Copyright Bee Wilder March 30, 2015
In Australia and some other countries vaginal yeast infection is referred to as thrush, whereas in other areas thrush is a term only used in reference to oral (mouth) candida or yeast infections.
Directly treating any infection, inflammation, symptom, illness, disease, organ malfunction, syndrome, etc. does not cure the problem, since they can only be cured from inside the body mainly with the combination of nutrients all Humans need to be healthy.
Vaginal Problems are due to The Five Primary Causes of All Failing Health.
WHAT IS A VAGINAL INFECTION?
Vaginal infections, or vaginitis, is an inflammation of the vagina that causes discharge, odor, irritation, redness, swelling, itching, burning, sores, etc., which can also happen in male genitals (called balanitis).
Glands in the vagina and cervix (opening into the uterus) produce fluids that flow out of the vagina everyday, along with dead cells that line the uterus and vagina. Cells in the area are constantly being regenerated and replaced with new cells.
Normal vaginal discharge helps to clean the vagina, and lubricate it (keep it moist). It usually has no odor and it often appears clear or milky when it dries on clothing; occasionally it may have white spots, or be thin and stringy looking.
Things that may cause changes in the appearance or consistency of vaginal discharge include:
- Menstrual cycle (ovulation).
- Toxins, including drugs, antibiotics, over-the-counter medicines, etc.
- Vaginal douches, bleached or toxic tampons and pads, feminine hygiene products, perfumed or deodorant soaps (bubble baths), etc.
- Taking hormones like the birth control pill, and natural or medical hormones.
- Sexual arousal.
- Damage to the area such has enthusiastic sex.
VAGINAL INFECTION SYMPTOMS
- Vaginal discharge can smell unpleasant and may be different colors, i.e. white, yellow, green, etc.
- Irritation, swelling, lumps, blisters, open sores, burning, itching, etc. of the vagina and the vulva (the skin around the outside of the vagina).
- Pain and discomfort during sex. Note: unhealthy cells are more easily damaged.
- Bleeding after sex.
WHAT CAUSES VAGINAL INFECTIONS?
The vagina, as well as male genitals, can get inflammation and infection for two main reasons:
- To eliminate toxins (poisons) from the area or from other areas of the body. The major organs the body uses for detoxification are the liver, lungs, kidneys and skin and the genitals are lined with skin. Therefore inflammation and infection in that area can happen to anyone, including babies and old people, in order to heal and detoxify.
- Female and male genitals can be irritated or injured, including sex that creates a lot of friction, clothing that is too tight that causes chaffing, etc. Irritation or damage to tissues during sex can cause females to get urinary tract or bladder infections—see Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Causes & Treatments.
However, all inflammation and infection are created by the body itself in order to heal and detoxify itself,and the body may find it necessary to create different kinds of bugs, bacteria, viruses or candida/fungi in order to clear out toxins or to healed injured or damaged tissues, see Inflammation & Infection are Natural Healing Processes. Also read about Germs, Infection, Resistance & Immunity and how The Germ Theory of Disease is False.
ARE SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES (STDS) CONTAGIOUS?
Infections are not contagious as the medical industry claims. You can no more “catch” an infection, bug, bacteria, candida/fungi/yeast from anyone else or any outside sources, anymore than you can “catch” someone else’s broken finger or their nutritional deficiencies, see Are Sexually Transmitted Diseases Contagious? to understand why.
However, people in groups can have the same kinds of infections, and at the same time, for many reasons, since they consume the same foods and drinks, follow similar lifestyles, experience the same stresses, have the same environment, etc.
VAGINAL YEAST TREATMENTS
The first step is to eliminate these toxins (poisons):
- Medical drugs, including antibiotics, which are poisonous to the body, see How Our Bodies React to Poisons (Toxins).
- Medical and natural hormones, including birth control pills, see Alternative Birth Control Options.
- Over-the-counter medicines and treatments.
- Do not use tampons; only use sanitary pads that are cotton (from the health store), or make your own cotton pads.
- Do not use feminine hygiene sprays or talcum powder, that can irritate vaginal tissues.
- Only wear cotton panties, not nylon or synthetic, to decrease perspiration and to allow your genital area to breathe. Air is very healing.
- Try to wear more skirts than pants or slacks. Avoid wearing synthetic-fibr0e clothes like polyester, nylon, Dacron, etc. Synthetic fibres do not allow the area to breathe properly.
- Avoid wearing panti-hose or wear panti-hose with cotton gussets.
- Avoid wearing tight jeans, exercise pants, leotards, and swimsuits which constricts the pelvic region and does not allow nourishing blood to flow freely.
- Wear a nightgown to bed instead of pajamas, in order to allow the area to breathe. Do not wear underwear to bed.
- Do not use colored or perfumed toilet paper; instead use unbleached toilet paper.
- Launder clothing in unscented detergent, and do not use fabric softeners.
- Do not take bubble baths or use scented oils in your bath or perfumed soap. Instead add 1 cup of Epsom Salts or 1 cup of baking soda to the bath. Also use a non-toxic bar soap from the health food store that is unscented, preferably made with coconut oil.
- After showering or bathing apply coconut oil to the area. The coconut oil will be less oily if is exposed to the air for a bit before you dress.
- Use unrefined coconut oil as a lubrication during sex.
- Faithfully follow Bee’s Candida Program (food and supplements). Vaginal yeast will not respond to “only” localized treatment since healing must come from inside the body mainly with all of the nutrients needed for health.
Bee’s Candida Program is an OVERALL Healthy Program that improves anyone’s health, as witnessed by these miraculous Success Stories. To learn the five primary causes of all failing health, and to understand what you need to do to take charge of your health and life! Read: How to Successfully Overcome Candida
Treatments for Itching
For itching experienced by you or your partner apply coconut oil to all areas affected. Coconut oil is healing and soothing to inflammed tissues.
During the day you can apply the oil liberally, using cotton pads from the health store to protect your clothing. You can also make your own pads using good soft cotton.
TO HELP RELIEVE INTENSE ITCHING
- Apply cool water (not cold) compresses to the area.
- Take a sitz bath (use a container or dishpan just big enough to immerse your entire bottom), or sit in a warm bath with just enough water to immerse your bottom. Add 1/2 of baking soda or take a full bath using 1 cup of Epsom Salts.
- Rub coconut oil into the itchy areas.