Savory Garlic Shrimp
Makes: 2 servings
· 12 large shrimp
· 1/3 cup butter
· 4 cloves garlic, minced
· 6 green onions, thinly sliced
· 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
· 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
· sea salt and pepper, to taste
1) Rinse the shrimp and set it aside.
2) Melt butter on medium heat in a large skillet or frying pan until it starts to bubble, making sure the heat is low enough so the butter doesn’t burn.
3) Add the garlic and cook it 1-2 minutes until it is soft but not browned.
4) Add shrimp, green onions, and lemon juice, and cook it until the shrimp are pink and firm, about 1-2 minutes on each side, but don’t overcook it.
5) To serve, pour shrimp and sauce on a plate, and sprinkle it with parsley, salt and pepper.