Submitted by Mz. ViOlet, who is a member of Bee’s Candida Support Group, that you are welcome to join!
Makes about 2 cups.
You might want to make Tomato Ketchup ahead of time.
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ocean sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon powdered stevia leaf, to taste
- 1 cup Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried cloves
All spices and herbs must be organic or certified organic from the health store, since most commercial
products are irradiated (zapped with radiation) which change and damage the body’s cells if consumed.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly and pour the mixture over the spare ribs.
- Marinate for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator, and cooked as desired.