Welcome to Healing Naturally by Bee.
This site is dedicated to sharing all of the information and documentation Bee and friends have compiled over the years. This site is constantly being updated and you can view the latest updates below in the "What's New" section.
Your health and well-being depends upon you taking charge of your own health and life!
You do not get sick because of a lack of drugs and medical treatments!
Truths That are Vital to Your Health
- “Real” food is medicine! Foods direct from nature nourish your body so it can heal itself naturally according to Nature’s Laws on Health and Healing.
- The medical and drug industries labels each and every “sign” of poor health as separate diseases, illnesses, symptoms, syndromes, organ malfunctions, etc. which are actually natural body reactions. In other words, they are “signs” the body is attempting to restore its own health as best it can in spite of poor nutrition, toxins, stress, etc.
- The two leading cause of deaths are heart disease and cancer, and Doctors are The Third Leading Cause of Deaths.
- The FDA and other government agencies, who are responsible for protecting “the people”, actually protect medical, drug, food and other big industries, and they attack those who threaten them. Follow the money!
Start Your Journey Towards Health by Reading and Learning
Bee’s Candida Program is an OVERALL Healthy Program that improves anyone’s health, as witnessed by these miraculous Success Stories. To learn the five primary causes of all failing health, and to understand what you need to do to take charge of your health and life! Read: HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY OVERCOME CANDIDA
- Enhancing and updating the Success Stories section of the site (1/2018)
When the new site launched, we were unable to bring all of the success stories over. Now we are going back and pulling those stories into the new site.
-- Added Amy's General Success story (three updates) - 1/1/2018
-- Added Andy's General Success story - 1/1/2018
-- Added Angie's Candida Success story (three updates) - 1/1/2018
-- Added Ann's Allergies Success story (two updates) - 1/1/2018