Submitted by Mz. ViOlet, who is a member of Bee’s Candida Support Group, that you are welcome to join!
Makes 4 tablespoons.
- 2 teaspoons ocean sea salt
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
- 6 peppercorns, crushed
- 3 bay leaves, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons lemon rind, grated
All spices and herbs must be organic or certified organic from the health store, since most commercial
products are irradiated (zapped with radiation) which change and damage the body’s cells if consumed.
- Crush the garlic with the salt until the garlic is almost a puree and the salt has absorbed all of the garlic oil.
- Add the other ingredients and mash together.
- The meat will be more flavorful if several shallow slits are cut into the surface in different places and the marinade rubbed into the slits.
- Rub the mixture, by hand, all over the fresh pork.
- Put the pork in a covered bowl and let the meat rest in a cool place for about 4 hours.