Submitted by Valerie M., who is a member of Bee’s Candida Support Group, that you are welcome to join!
Marinade may be made 1 day ahead, chilled, and covered.
- 6 large garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup packed tender fresh thyme sprigs
- 1/4 cup packed fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarse sea salt
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups unrefined coconut oil
- freshly ground black pepper
All spices and herbs must be organic or certified organic from the health store, since most commercial
products are irradiated (zapped with radiation) which change and damage the body’s cells if consumed.
- Mince together garlic, thyme sprigs, and rosemary with sea salt, and mash to a coarse garlic paste.
- In a bowl whisk together garlic paste and remaining ingredients until thoroughly blended.
- Cover and keep in the refrigerator until needed.