Submitted by Debra NW, who is a moderator for Bee’s Candida Support Group, that you are welcome to join!
Here’s a tasty treat to fill celery stalks or to roll in lettuce leaves. Yum!
- 4 large eggs, hardboiled, peeled and mashed to pieces
- 2-3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, fresh pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- ocean sea salt to taste
- paprika, optional
All spices and herbs must be organic or certified organic from the health store, since most commercial
products are irradiated (zapped with radiation) which change and damage the body’s cells if consumed.
- Hard boil eggs, cool, peel, mash them up and set them aside.
- In a bowl mix the butter, garlic, dried parsley and sea salt together.
- Then gently mix the eggs in with it until well blended.
- Fill celery stalks with it, or roll it in a lettuce leaf, and sprinkle with paprika (optional).
You can play around with this recipe, adding other herbs or spices, or just make it plain without herbs or spices. It is a delicious snack.