Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
Contains: 12.1g protein; 236.4g fat; 2.9g carbs
4 tablespoons = 2.0g protein; 39.4g fat; .5g carbs
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon powdered mustard, to taste (be cautious since it has a strong flavor)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ocean sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, at room temperature
All spices must be organic or certified organic from the health store because all other commercial spices are irradiated (zapped with radiation) which change and damage the body’s cells if consumed.
- Put eggs, mustard, lemon juice, sea salt, and pepper into a food processor or blender, and blend at low speed.
- With the processor or blender running on low speed, start adding the oils very slowly. Start out with drops and then work up to about a 1/16 inch stream. It should take about two minutes to add all of the oils.
- Continue blending until there is no free-standing oil.
- Keeps in the refrigerator about 2 weeks.