Bee's Angeled Eggs
Makes: 1 dozen deviled eggs
· 6 large eggs, hard boiled
· sea salt and pepper, to taste
· 1/2 teaspoon paprika
· 2 teaspoons mustard (optional)
· 1 - 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1) Peel the eggs. Slice each egg in half lengthwise. Gently remove the yolk halves and put them in a small mixing bowl. Arrange the egg white halves on a serving platter.
2) Using a fork, mash up the yolks and add sea salt, pepper, 1/4teaspoon paprika, mustard and olive oil. Mix well and spoon the egg yolk mixture into the egg white halves. Sprinkle with paprika
8) Chill before serving.