Makes: 4 servings
- 16 stalks asparagus
- 4 slices cooked ham
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 12 wood toothpicks
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to high broil setting. Put the oven rack in the middle of the oven.
- In a saucepan steam asparagus until it is tender.
- Grease baking pan or cookie sheet with coconut oil.
- On each slice of ham put 4 asparagus stalks and roll them up. Hold each roll together with 2 toothpicks.
- Brush ham and asparagus rolls with melted butter.
- Broil for 15 minutes on baking sheet and serve while hot.