Makes 1 quart.
- 1 cup hot (near boiling) non-chlorinated water
- 2 rounded tablespoons of pure unflavored gelatin – see note
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs
- ground stevia leaf, to taste
- ice cubes (non-chlorinated)
Note: Unflavored gelatin should not be Knox or any regular commercial kind. Buy Bernard’s Jensen’s unflavored gelatin or a similar kind.
- Pour hot water into the blender.
- Slowly add gelatin and blend at low speed.
- Add butter, eggs and stevia, and continuing blending.
- As blender whirs, add ice cubes one at a time through the inner lid, until the mixture jells.