This would taste good with Fake Cream.
- 2 cups spaghetti squash, well cooked
- 1/4 cup melted butter, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons melted unrefined coconut oil, or to taste
- 4 whole eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- ground stevia leaf to taste
All spices and dried herbs must be organic or certified organic from the health store because all commercial products
are irradiated (zapped with radiation) which change and damage the body’s cells if consumed.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor, and blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Grease a glass or ceramic casserole dish or pie pan and pour the blended mixture into it, spreading it around.
- Put it in the preheated oven, and bake it for 30-40 minutes, or until it doesn’t jiggle when you reach in and shake it.