- 1 egg yolk
- 3/4 teaspoon yellow prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup liquid bacon fat
All spices and herbs must be organic or certified organic from the health store, since most commercial products are irradiated (zapped with radiation) which change and damage the body’s cells if consumed.
- Melt the bacon fat and allow it to cool a little.
- Put the egg yolk, mustard, and lemon in the blender, and season with salt and pepper.
- With the blender running at a very low speed, gradually drizzle in the bacon fat until the mixture starts to thicken, about 2 minutes.
- Once it starts to thicken you can add the fat more quickly.
- If the mayonnaise is too thick, thin it with 1 teaspoon or more of boiled water.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning.