Makes: 4 patties
· 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into cubes
· 3 large eggs
· 1 teaspoon onion powder
· 1 teaspoon garlic powder
· 1 teaspoon curry powder
· 1 teaspoon dried parsley
· 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
· yellow prepared mustard or salsa, to taste (optional)
1) Put all ingredients, except the mustard and salsa, in a food processor or blender until mixed together. It may be necessary to stop blending and stir with a spoon a few times before resuming blending.
2) Spoon the mixture into a bowl, cover it, and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3) After 30 minutes take the mixture out of the refrigerator, and form it into 4 round chicken patties, approximately 1/2 thick
4) Heat 2 tablespoons coconut oil in large skillet or frying pan over low heat until melted.
5) Put the patties in the pan and increase heat to medium. Cook on each side until it is thoroughly heated and golden brown, approximately 7 minutes for each side.
6) Serve with mustard or salsa, to taste.