Makes: 1 serving
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon unrefined coconut oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes (optional)
- ground stevia leaf, to taste
- sea salt, to taste
Options: For a different taste, other ingredients can be added when whipping the eggs, such as freshly squeezed lemon juice, cinnamon, vanilla, etc.
- Whip together eggs, coconut oil, nutritional yeast flakes, and stevia with a fork.
- Melt butter over low heat in a skillet or frying pan.
- When butter starts to bubble add egg mixture.
- Cook until it is firm and golden brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top.