Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry
Makes: 3-4 servings
· 2 chicken breasts
· 3 total cups of vegetables; i.e. green and red bell pepper, celery, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, onion, spinach; chopped
· 2 cloves garlic, crushed and diced
· 2 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil
· 1 tablespoon water
· 1 teaspoon each of sorted dried herbs, i.e. basil, parsley, cilantro, to taste
· sea salt and pepper, to taste
1) Dice chicken breasts into chunks, making bite-size pieces.
2) Heat coconut oil in frying pan, skillet or wok until melted.
3) Sauté garlic and onions for 2 minutes until soft, but not brown.
4) Add chicken and cook on each side for 2-3 minutes, turning to coat chicken with coconut oil.
5) Add all vegetables, herbs, spices, sea salt and pepper and water.
6) Cover and cook on low heat until vegetables are soft, approximately 8-10 minutes.
7) Serve hot.